Wood Doors & Drawer Fronts
All wood doors and drawer fronts are guaranteed against warpage or twisting for a period of one year provided the following:
- Doors do not exceed the maximum specifications for that door style.
- Solid Drawer Fronts: Do not Exceed 10” High or 33” wide.
- Doors/Drawer Fronts are not placed in damp areas such as freshly plastered buildings, open garages, recently tiled counters or floors.
- Cope and stick frame doors over 48” have a center rail installed.
- Mitered frames do not exceed 48”in height without a center rail (option charges apply).
- Doors/Drawer Fronts are finished immediately in coastal and desert areas. Finished within a few days in all other areas.
- Doors/Drawer Fronts are finished evenly, front and back, including all edges.
- Doors/Drawer Fronts are not subject to abnormal heat.
- Doors/Drawer Fronts are not placed in direct sunlight.
- Doors/Drawer Fronts have not been structurally impaired through hardware placement, mishandling, or abuse.
- A warp or twist not exceeding 3/16” shall not be considered a defect.
- Natural variations in color or grain configurations shall not be considered a defect.
- The extent of this warranty is to the replacement or repair of doors and/or drawer fronts in the unfinished state. Our warranty is limited to net invoice of the doors and drawer fronts sold by Corona Millworks. There are no other warranties expressed or implied.
*Corona Millworks does not guarantee against wood shrinking or expanding due to environmental factors.
*Corona Millworks does not guarantee finish cost.